My Blog List

Family

Family

The Girls

The Girls

google search

Poppy Seed Fabric

Photobucket
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Todays Creative Blog
Tip Junkie handmade projects
kojodesigns
Powered by Blogger.
The Shabby Nest

Search This Blog

create

It's Overflowing

Friday, February 17, 2012

Choose Joy

Choose Joy

We were a little late for school today because I had to stop and take this picture. 


I have a tendency of sprinting through my day and forgetting to celebrate God's beauty and love. 

If you need a little inspiration today check out Ashley's blog, Lil Blue Boo.
She's beautiful, funny, extremely talented and has a story that you must read.
I've been reading Ashley's blog and drooling over her designs for two years. 
I feel that I've changed because of her blog.


I am grateful for her and her strength, courage and daily post.
I hope you're able to stop and marvel in all the beauty that surrounds you.
Happy Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...