My Blog List

Family

Family

The Girls

The Girls

google search

Poppy Seed Fabric

Photobucket
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Todays Creative Blog
Tip Junkie handmade projects
kojodesigns
Powered by Blogger.
The Shabby Nest

Search This Blog

create

It's Overflowing

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day


Better late than never...We had a busy but beautiful day.
I woke up on Valentine's Day to this beautiful bloom in our backyard.
My husband's Valentine's Day gift from a couple of years ago, camellias, Florida's winter rose.
It's a gift that keeps on giving. 


Red Camellia  
I'm especially grateful to spent my day with these two girls.
They were so excited to send a valentine message via photo message to family and friends that they didn't get to see because of soccer practice.

Messages sent to loved ones who live out of state.
What soccer coach would have practice on Valentine's Day???
Me
I forgot it was Valentine's Day. 
On the calendar two months ago it was just a Tuesday. 
By the time I realized it Valentine's Day it was too late to reschedule.
I'm glad we had practice because we had a lot of kids and the girls handed out valentines to everyone. 




Here are a few finished projects to share and tutorials or tips to follow.

Boo's skirt





We did finish valentines and they were delivered.

Teacher Gifts 

Valentines for Classmates

All heart shaped projects were completed by the sound of the late bell at school.

Roller Skating Tonight after soccer practice. 
Pizza for dinner = Smiles for Mom
I hope everyone had a day of love and snuggles.





I have the best friend in the whole world.
This was such a great surprise... all of my favorites.
It doesn't get any better than this.
Thank you to my BFF for the best Valentine Surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...