My Blog List

Family

Family

The Girls

The Girls

google search

Poppy Seed Fabric

Photobucket
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Todays Creative Blog
Tip Junkie handmade projects
kojodesigns
Powered by Blogger.
The Shabby Nest

Search This Blog

create

It's Overflowing

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The 100th Day of School

I love celebrating the little things.
Celebrating the little things in life transforms an ordinary day of the week into an extraordinary day.


For my kindergartner the 100th day of school is cool. And what better way to celebrate this date other than with 100 little cookies.

The sweet 50
When it comes to baking I love experimenting.
I haven't used a complete baking recipe in several years. 
I would like to say that I'm trying to make recipes healthier but that's not always true.
We're usually without one or more ingredients so I have to make due with what we have. 

The Trail Mix 50 - The Experiment

The Trail Mix Cookie came out as a pleasant surprise. Replacing two cups of flour with quick oats and wheat germ gave this cookie a nice healthy balance. I will have the recipe posted over the weekend.

Go out and celebrate this fabulous Wednesday.

BCD 125

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...