My Blog List

Family

Family

The Girls

The Girls

google search

Poppy Seed Fabric

Photobucket
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Todays Creative Blog
Tip Junkie handmade projects
kojodesigns
Powered by Blogger.
The Shabby Nest

Search This Blog

create

It's Overflowing

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Photos from the Weekend

Our computer has been down since my last post.
It seems like we have things back to normal. 
I couldn't be happier.
I have a couple of interesting projects to share.
For now I have photos.
Valentine Garland 

The girls woke up Saturday to a decorated room.

Little heart everywhere! We are ready for February 14th. 

The yard getting a needed makeover for the next planting season.

Made a stamp out of puffy letters and a wood block... I love to recycle.

Putting the new stamp to use to make a new banner. 

Outside all day resulted in a vegetarian chili. 

Working on some hair clip and pins for Valentine gifts.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...