My Blog List

Family

Family

The Girls

The Girls

google search

Poppy Seed Fabric

Photobucket
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Todays Creative Blog
Tip Junkie handmade projects
kojodesigns
Powered by Blogger.
The Shabby Nest

Search This Blog

create

It's Overflowing

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pinned

I am hooked on Pinterest.
Pinterest is a great place to get ideas.
The bad part is that I can sit there for hours and look.
Valentine's day
Pottery Barn
I've been wanting to sit down and figure how to make the Pottery Barn's Valentine Chair Backer.
I found this great picture on Pinterest and it linked me to a blog with a complete tutorial.
What a great find and thank you to Sew What's New.



It's never too early to get started...
Valentine's Day is coming.
I like for my girls to do their own valentines, not me.
I also try to stay clear of candy.
In the past we've used pencils, hair clips and recycled old crayons.
 




 


Valentine's Day ideas from Pinterest
Pinned Image





pirate1

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Ok. I need to stop because I can go on and on
and on and on.
Simple and Sweet for both boys and girls.


Great hair for the day. 

Pinned Image

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute! I'm your newest follower! Thanks so much for linking up!! Just a reminder to register for my giveaway...

    Ramsign Giveaway: Porcelain Enamel Sign {up to $99 value}

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...